Predict your own heart attack!
Constant fatigue, dizziness, shortness of breath. If you are facing most of these, visit the nearest physician at the earliest.
India has a death rate of 138, when it comes to deaths caused by Heart diseases. The stressful way of life and the junk food we keep eating is a great contributor for this illness becoming so common and so dangerous over the last years.
Leading a healthy lifestyle and trying to decrease the levels of stress in your life can help protect you from heart failure, but another thing that can be very useful, even lifesaving, is knowing the symptoms of heart failure a month before it happens.
If you are experiencing any of the following symptons, makr it as a red flag, and consult your physician at the earliest:
- Fatigue: Narrowed up arteries cause lesser blood to flow in the body. This results in heart to function much harder to be able to give same amount of blood to all organs, which in turn makes the person drained out and tired.
- Shortness of Breath: When the heart is not able to get enough blood, the lungs are not able to receive sufficient oxygen. The two systems depend on one another so without one you can’t have the other. If you have been having trouble breathing it is best to consult a doctor as soon as possible, this could mean it is getting close to time for your attack.
- Weakness : Since the muscle are not able to receive sufficient amount of blood and oxygen, the muscles tend to remaind tired and make you weak. If you have been feeling weak for too long, do consider meeting your physician!
- Dizziness and Cold Sweats: The poor circulations is also causing the blood flow to your brain to be restricted. This is very life threatening. This will at first cause dizziness and clamminess. You should not ignore this.
- Discomfort in Heart: If you are having onset symptoms of a heart attack chances are you have been experiencing discomfort in your chest, whether it’s minor pain or built-up pressure. This will constantly increase until the attack itself happens.
- Flu: Flu symptoms out of nowhere could be because the attack itself is about to happen within the near future. Many people reported that they had developed a cold just days before their attacks.
There could be other symptoms as well. Take care of your heart. Immediately visit a doctor if you feel most of these symptoms are experienced by you recently!
There are plenty of benefits of guava including improved immunity, weight management, stress busting,
Before we go into the details of it, the summary is: Heart Healthy, Weight Loss Friendly and More.
Done with that. Let’s get into the details of the benefits this fruit, that sometimes hurts the gums and teeth because of its seeds, has:
- Immunity booster as it contains high quantity of Vitamin C
- Lowers the risk of cancer
- Diabetic people can consume this sweet fruit
- Improves levels of the good cholesterol (HDL) and keeps heart healthy. Fresh juice of raw guava and other fruits & vegetables prove to be highly beneficial.
- Keeps away from constipation because of high fiber
- Vitamin A rich, thus, improves eyesight
- Contains folic acid (vitamin B-9) ; recommended for pregnant women since it can help in developing the baby’s nervous system and protect the newborn from neurological disorders
- Guava leaves have a potent anti-inflammatory action and a powerful antibacterial ability which fights infection and kills germs. Thus, consuming guava leaves works as a fantastic home remedy for toothache, swollen gums and oral ulcers
- It’s a stress buster as it helps to relax the muscles and nerves of the body
These other food items help fight sulkiness and depression!
- Contains vitamin B3 (niacin) and vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), which helps in improving blood circulation to the brain, stimulating cognitive function
- Helps you lose weight by regulating your metabolism. Interestingly, there is bacteria in your gut that is trying to help you maintain perfect weight!
- Juice of raw and immature guavas or a decoction of guava leaves is very helpful in relieving cough and cold since it helps get rid of mucus and disinfects the respiratory tract, throat and lungs.
- Has anti ageing properties
What more can you do to keep your skin young and glowing?
- Mash some guava flesh with an egg yolk and apply it on your face. Rinse off after 20 minutes with warm water. When used once or twice a week, this scrub will remove dead cells from your skin and lighten your complexion. Guavas are also a great source of Vitamin K, which helps get rid of skin discoloration, dark circles, redness and acne irritation.
- Guavas rank high in astringent properties, guava leaves and unripe guavas even higher. Guava helps tone up and tighten the facial muscles, so apply a decoction of the leaves and fruit on your skin and voila!
To get more details, follow this link (source): Food.NDTV