India has a death rate of 138, when it comes to deaths caused by Heart diseases. The stressful way of life and the junk food we keep eating is a great contributor for this illness becoming so common and so dangerous over the last years.
Leading a healthy lifestyle and trying to decrease the levels of stress in your life can help protect you from heart failure, but another thing that can be very useful, even lifesaving, is knowing the symptoms of heart failure a month before it happens.
If you are experiencing any of the following symptons, makr it as a red flag, and consult your physician at the earliest:
- Fatigue: Narrowed up arteries cause lesser blood to flow in the body. This results in heart to function much harder to be able to give same amount of blood to all organs, which in turn makes the person drained out and tired.
- Shortness of Breath: When the heart is not able to get enough blood, the lungs are not able to receive sufficient oxygen. The two systems depend on one another so without one you can’t have the other. If you have been having trouble breathing it is best to consult a doctor as soon as possible, this could mean it is getting close to time for your attack.
- Weakness : Since the muscle are not able to receive sufficient amount of blood and oxygen, the muscles tend to remaind tired and make you weak. If you have been feeling weak for too long, do consider meeting your physician!
- Dizziness and Cold Sweats: The poor circulations is also causing the blood flow to your brain to be restricted. This is very life threatening. This will at first cause dizziness and clamminess. You should not ignore this.
- Discomfort in Heart: If you are having onset symptoms of a heart attack chances are you have been experiencing discomfort in your chest, whether it’s minor pain or built-up pressure. This will constantly increase until the attack itself happens.
- Flu: Flu symptoms out of nowhere could be because the attack itself is about to happen within the near future. Many people reported that they had developed a cold just days before their attacks.
There could be other symptoms as well. Take care of your heart. Immediately visit a doctor if you feel most of these symptoms are experienced by you recently!